Weight Fluctuations with ME/CFS?
Just wondering if ME/CFS peeps have experienced weight gain, weight loss, yo-yoing, or stayed the same throughout the length of being ill?
Personally I’ve gone up and done, but definitely gained more weight than lost. It sucks because I can’t exercise as much to lose the weight.
8 Notes/ Hide
- fibromyalgiaproblems answered: my weight fluxuates ridiculously in like a 20lb range, but i have EDS/dysautonomia too which makes my appetite weird.
- chloeindisguise answered: I got up and down with weight :)
- awildrocciappears answered: ive lost over three stone, but it yo-yos, gaining or losing up to 5 pounds, i seem to be losing easily then gaining it;s
- chronicallyscrewed answered: yo-yoing. I lose weight and gain it very easily. at the moment I’m going through a big gain.
- inperfectionisthekey answered: I lost weight. I did gain about 2-3kg but then i lost it again.. :/
- corretto answered: I’ve lost a ton of weight, but go up slightly occasionally.
- leve-n answered: I’ve been sick for nearly two years now, and have lost just over 10 kilos, I go up a couple and then down more.
- claggy answered: I’ve gone up and down, and lost more than gained. Been pretty steady for the past couple years though.
- payitforwardforme posted this